Zero degrees Saturn in Sag, it’s here and it’s right on my ascendant. While I appreciate the fact that Saturn is no longer lurking like Moby Dick in my 12th House, I can feel the constraint and the restriction already.
Unfinished business hangs like a heavy yoke around my neck and I have to clean up to catch up. It’s Saturn, always Saturn, the damned infernal Satan of the chart.
Yes, there are days when I am more in accord with it, since I have it in it’s own sign, I understand it’s nature at a deep, conceptual level. It’s doesn’t mean I always agree or like it. But there’s no getting away from it. We always return to it’s karmic gravity, without fail.
I’m hunkered down at a Barnes and Noble, where there is a Starbucks, but only by name. They don’t take Starbucks gift cards or even sell them. The desserts and other Starbuckian goodies aren’t here either. So what the hell is this place? It’s not a Starbucks, so why even call it “Starbucks” just because they sell their non-fair trade, overpriced and over hyped coffee? And I don’t even really like Starbucks. I’m just here for the free wi-fi and that’s not even working. Hello Saturn in Sag, smack dab, ASC. But we’re all here, aren’t we?
My utter disdain for modern media grows with each passing day. I have to go through Yahoo’s home page and I can’t escape the emotional larceny they’re peddling on a daily basis. If they’re not running some sanctimonious, feel good story about being a Gay, married, celebrity, waiting on pins and needles for a test-tube baby, they’re throwing up a story about some young, black male, who was wasted by a white, racist cop. Don’t mind the details though. The kid had a gun, had just held up a liquor store, flashed away in a stolen car and fired on the cops after he crashed the car and they chased him on foot, in pursuit. Forget those nagging little details that are buried in the story–just let your eyeballs become inflamed by the social injustice, and move onto the next, 1500 word Psyop. That doesn’t mean that the “Po Po” are paragons of fairness and constraint–far from it.
In the short span of just six-years, the United States has been transformed into a borderline, third-world country. We’re not America anymore, We’re Argentina, from the 80s’, Chile from the 70’s, Eastern Europe of the 50’s. We’re in a state of locally organized coups and the stench of blood lust is in the air. Even the most genial and sensitive folks are feeling the angst and aggression. It doesn’t help that our veins are coursing with aluminum, barium and iron oxide. Those heavy metals raise the collective blood pressure and some of us are always on a state of alert, always engaged in a wide scan of hyper-vigilant-patrol.
Others walk around in a trance–somnambulent and deeply self-contained thanks to a battery of meds or the need to just shut down and tune out. There isn’t a whole lot of in-between. Factor in the radio-static attack of RFIDs, Wi-Fi, Cell towers, smart meters and who the hell knows what else, and we are no longer organic beings seeking magnetic resonance. No, we are more like walking antennae, stick people being played like Fender Stratocasters, by soulless engineers in remote locations, hacking the human frequency, mutating us into rabid animals with slogans and signs, that want “justice” by any means necessary.
Somewhere along the way, we lost touch with compassion, forgiveness, a greater love and a higher truth. Somewhere along the way, Hammurabi displaced Jesus and now it’s an eye-for-an-eye, a tooth-for-a-tooth, vote for me and I’ll set you free. This is the crisis we face, because we don’t have the emotional margin and the spiritual space to allow the divine to become an active agency in our lives. Saturn in Sag will remind us of just how far we’ve fallen.
Sagittarius is considered the most religious of all the 12 signs. Pisces might be the most spiritual. Sag is exoteric and Pisces esoteric. Sag is the sign of the priest, the rabbi, the tulku the roshi and the imam and as such, while it explores the relationship between the actions of man and the will of god in a true state of earnestness, it also errs on the side of judgment. Sag can be engorged by the passions of faith, but it can also burn with the fires of brimstone and admonishment.
Sag’s sacred law trickles down into man’s law. That’s how it was and is, whether it’s Sharia or Halakah and unfortunately, it seems to be the latter which is permeating our sensibility regarding justice. This isn’t a good thing, because when there’s too much tension, conflict and strife in the streets, when people are scared because they may be the target of racial retribution, going both ways, they won’t care how many cops are in the streets or drones in the skies. Justice for all will look a lot more like Judge Dredd than Natty Dredd.
So what does it mean for you on this front? How can you get through the next three years? Well, for starters, you can become your own, spiritual authority. This sounds easier than it actually is, since there’s dozens of dime store versions of spirituality on the market place today. You can get anything from feel-good-progresso-new age-affirmation rainbow positivity, to the hell with god and religion, pure Luciferic rationality sprinkled with Enohcian, ritual magic and just about everything else in between. You can honor the feminine and damn Jesus. You can commune with astral avatars and smoke bowls with Jah. But at the end of the day, this time we are in will test our belief systems like no other and if they aren’t working or cannot hold up under the ever-increasing pressure of being in this world, they will fail and fall by the wayside and only you and the God within will be able to ascertain what is truly working.
It is imperative that we seek this source out and become the ministers of our own spiritual well being and welfare. It is important that we live with the consequences of our choices, for better or worse and seek to improve them in higher wisdom and compassion.
We don’t have much time.
Saturn in Sag will be around for three years. During this time, laws will be passed, ordinances enacted and treaties established, all for the sole and express purpose of supporting the complete transference of sovereignty into the hands of the rulers of this world, when Saturn moves into Cap. Remember, it all starts with you and if you can abide by the law and code within, that allows you to live in alignment, under your own, divine rule, then this front screen projection of reality has the potential to change. The current holographic theater is a direct amalgamation of our collective beliefs and the abdication of a moral truth.
LOOKING BACK/LOOKING AHEAD
A few weeks back I was asked to give some idea as to what we could expect in 2015 on GaiamTv. When I sat down with Regina Meredith, I talked at length about the relationship between the former Soviet Union and the USA, based on previous Saturn/Sag cycles. To understand the big picture, the USA’s chart, based on the Sibley chart, has a Sag rising at 16 degrees, which means that the USA 12th House is Sag and every time Saturn makes a transit through the 12th, the country dies and at 16 degrees, is re-born. This has been illustrated by the relationship of the USA to Russia during the cold war. Here’s a list of the past seven Saturn cycles in the USA.
Here’s some Sat/Sag touch points for the last two cycles. Keep in mind, we’re locking in on Sag principles and aspects such as publishing, travel, freedom of speech, freedom of movement and of course, the cold war theater between the USA and Russia.
• Eisenhower signs motto, “In God We Trust.”
• (10/5) Ten Commandments is released.
• 10/29 Israel invades Sinai
• (11/13) Supreme Court Rules against Segregation In Alabama
• (11/18) Kruschev; “We will bury You.”
• (11/25) Castro/Guevara leave Mexico for Cuba on Yacht w/87 men.
Asian Flu Pandemic
• (3/20) L’Express reveals torture of Algerians
• (3/25) EEC Established
• (3/27) Around The World In 80 Days wins the Oscar.
• (9/7) On The Road Published (Kerouac).
• (9/24)Eisenhower sends troops to Arkansas
• (10/12) Ayn Rand’s Fountainhead published.
• (10/21) Hank Cramer dies, first casualty in Vietnam.
• (10/31) Toyota Landcruiser and Crown imported.
• (3/27) Kruschev becomes Premier Of The Soviet Union.
• (4/3) Castro attacks Havana.
• (9/6) Paul Robeson performs in Moscow.
• (12/9) John Birch Society founded.
• (1/6) Fidel Castro enters Havana as victor.
• (11/19) Reagan meets Gorby for first time, one day after Saturn enters Sag.
(11/20) Microsoft releases Windows One.
• (12/1) Ford introduces The Taurus,NN in Taurus 7 degrees.
• Afghanistan renounces communism. Over the next six years, six other countries will follow suit and will lead to the collapse of the Berlin Wall and the end of the Soviet Union.
• (1/1) Spain and Portugal become EC members. Soon to become The EU.
• (1/19) First PC virus aka “The Brain” spreads.
• (1/20) Chunnel announced.
• (2/17) Single European Act signed.
• (3/25) The 58th Academy Awards are held in Los Angeles, with “Out Of Africa” winning Best Picture.
• (6/4) Jonathan Pollard pleads guilty of espionage.
• (7/5) Goodwill Games open in Moscow.
• (3/4) U.S. President Ronald Reagan addresses the American people on the Iran–Contra affair, acknowledging that his overtures to Iran had ‘deteriorated’ into an arms-for-hostages deal.
• (3/31) Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, is given a 45-minute interview on television in the Soviet Union.
• (3/28) Eighteen-year-old West German pilot Mathias Rust evades Soviet air defenses and lands a private plane on Red Square in Moscow. He is immediately detained (released on August 3, 1988).
• (7/12) During a visit to Berlin, Germany, U.S. President Ronald Reagan challenges Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
• (12/2) Hustler Magazine v. Falwell is argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
• Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
• Birth rates begin to fall in the Soviet Union as the country’s government began to collapse.
• The Soviet Union begins its program of economic restructuring (perestroika) with legislation initiated by Premier Mikhail Gorbachev (though Gorbachev had begun minor restructuring in 1985).
• (2/12) The 1988 Black Sea bumping incident: Soviet frigate Bezzavetnyy intentionally rams USS Yorktown in Soviet territorial waters while Yorktown claims innocent passage.
• (2/20) The Nagorno-Karabakh Autonomous Oblast votes to secede from the Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic and join the Armenian SSR, triggering the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
• (2/28) Hustler Magazine v. Falwell: The Supreme Court of the United States sides with Hustler magazine by overturning a lower court decision to award Jerry Falwell $200,000 for defamation.
• The first McDonald’s restaurant in a country run by a Communist party opens in Belgrade, Yugoslavia. In 1989 it will be followed by one in Budapest, and in 1990 in Moscow and Shenzhen, China.
• (3/11) Al-Qaeda is formed by Osama bin Laden.
• (8/26) Mehran Karimi Nasseri, “The terminal man”, decides to stay at the De Gaulle Airport in Paris, where he will continue to reside until August 1, 2006.
Saturn had left Sag in February, but went retrograde in June, where it would go back into Sag until November.
SATURN IN SAG TIMELINE PARALLELS
But I think we need to review this grab of astro-meta-data so that we can get a sense of what happened then and what’s happening now.
• Castro (Saturn in Sag.) and Che Guevara descend upon Cuba and establish a communist beach head off the coast of the USA.
•The Civil Rights movement kicks into gear as The Supreme Court rules against segregation.
•The Asian Flu breaks.
• “The Ten Commandments” is released.
Let’s look at what has already happened during the run up to Sat/Sag.
• “Exodus, Of God’s And Kings” Is Released.
•The movie “Selma” is about to be released (MLK had Saturn in Sag.)
•The USA and Cuba decide to renew relations.
Ebola is still rumbling in the background.
Does it sound familiar?
In the second cycle, we see the end of the Cold War as the Reagan machine began to dismantle the great ruse of the communist devils. if the USA wanted to bury Russia, they could have at any turn, particularly since the USA supplied the Soviet Union with wheat. Had they stopped for two seasons, the USA could have starved the Russians out. So much for the “Red Threat.”
But we can see that US/Russia axis went through massive changes during both cycles, reflection in escalation and de-escalation. Now, the tide has turned and the poles have flipped as Saturn ducks into the shadows of the USA chart once more. It’s the USA that’s cuddling with Cuba. It’s Russia kicking out Pussy Riot. There’s a massive role reversal taking place and it’s just started. The USA will become more ostentatiously socialist, while Russia looks more and more like America of the 60’s where the cold war began.
In February, fittingly, Katie Perry will perform at Super Bowl 49 in Phoenix. It’s likely that Perry will warble the dark occult ditty, “Dark Horse” which was the soundtrack for 2014, “The Year Of the Horse” and will get double the money as it will likely coincide with Saturn in Sag. Sag is half horse, half man and is symbolic of the rational nature of the human and the instinctual and unbridled nature of the horse. With it’s arrival via Saturn, we’ll need to merge the two, or we’ll be horse meat for the soul grinders of the hyper cube.